Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services
At home. At school.
Preferred Home Health Care has over 20 years of experience providing specialized pediatric nursing care for families and their medically comprised children. Our highly skilled pediatric clinicians have in-depth clinical experience and extensive educational background in caring for children of all ages.
We developed specialized pediatric training for our nursing staff and our continuous clinical supervision enables us to provide a comprehensive array of specialty pediatric nursing services to meet any family's needs. Our pediatric nursing services are available at your child's school or in your home home 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Our Pediatric Nursing Services include, but are not limited to:
- Ventilator Support for ventilator dependent children
- Hi-Tech Tracheostomy Care
- Pediatric Nurse to accompany a medically complex child to school
- Tube Feedings
- Bi-Pap / C-Pap
- Seizure Disorders
- Cardiac Disorders
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
- Nebulizer Treatments
- Trauma Nursing Care
- Personal Care
- Nursing Care for developmentally delayed children
- Patient / Family Teaching\
- 24-hour on-call clinical support
Last Updated: 05/11/18