- Moristown Medical Center
95 Mount Kemble Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07962
- 973-829-0587 (Hotline)
- Web Site
- Morristown Medical Center
Morristown Medical Center provides a full rance of medical specialties and services.
My Pages / Online Tools
Please log in or register to add favorites, submit a resource, or submit an update.
Sexual Assault Center of Morris County
Based at Morristown Medical Center, the Sexual Assault Center of Morris County assists victims of sexual assault, as well as their loved ones, by providing services in a supportive, nonjudgmental environment.
- Sexual Assault Program Hotline: 973-829-0587 - Hotline counselors are available 24/7. Callers receive confidential support and crisis counseling from a professional therapist.
- Individual Counseling - Counseling is available to survivors of sexual violence, as well as to their families and significant others.
- Advocacy Services -Trained advocates provide accompaniments to court, police departments, and emergency rooms to survivors of sexual violence.
- Support Groups -Available to both male and female survivors of sexual violence, their families and significant others.
- Community Education - Community education about a variety of topics related to sexual violence and harassment.
- Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) - The Center is one of three disciplines who respond to survivors aged 13 years and up, who are in acute crisis and have been sexually assaulted within a 5 day period.
- Trauma / PTSD
- Mental Health
- Assessment / Evaluation
- Individual Counseling / Therapy
- Safety / Prevention / Crisis
Cick on the marker to get Driving, Walking, Bicyling, or Public Transportation Directions.